7 Read- Ahead Tips for Putting Your Best Foot Forward
Please use this handy checklist to help you streamline the application process and present a complete submission.
- Don’t wait until the last minute to get started. Build in plenty of time to allow for Murphy’s Law!
- Print out this checklist, unless you have a second monitor.
- Assemble all the information you will need before you begin, by using the sample form to prepare your submission.
- Association name, contact details, ASAE Member ID to get member discount
- Category or categories selection for your entry
- Entry title
- Project overview—
- Project goals/objectives—
- Project strategy/tactics—
- Project success metrics/results achieved—
- Entry materials required for judging your category or categories
- ASAE Member ID- IMPORTANT: You must be logged as a member to get the member rate.
- Before you begin, please note the maximum word count for responses for each section on the application. Any copy beyond the maximum number of words will not be stored or transmitted.
- Draft, proof and SAVE your application response copy in a separate program such as Word and then cut and paste your copy into the online GCA application form.
- Remember, all entries, materials and payments must be RECEIVED at ASAE headquarters by 5:00pm EST on January 24, 2023. (Not postmarked)
- Complete a 2023 Gold Circle Award Online Entry Form.
- Pay the Gold Circle Award entry fee ($150 member rate/ $300 non-member rate) via credit card, check or money order.
- If you are paying by check, please enter the check number on the 2023 Gold Circle Award Electronic Entry Form.
- Please make sure you have requested a check from your finance department before filling out the Electronic Entry Form.
- Make sure you print a copy of your completed Electronic Entry Form and include it in the envelope with your check.
- If the category is Printed Magazine, it requires print samples for the entry, please also include a copy of your Online Entry Form with the print samples.
- Checks (which should include a copy of the Online Entry Form) and print samples (including a copy of the Online Entry Form) can be sent to the following address:
Volunteer Relations Department
Attn: Gold Circle Awards
1575 I Street NW
Washington, DC 20005
For more information about the Gold Circle Award competition, please visit www.asaecenter.org/goldcircle or contact Khia Azeez, Senior Manager, Online Communities at email@example.com.