Login to begin
Questions about GCA?
GCA Application Checklist
7 Read- Ahead Tips for Putting Your Best Foot Forward
Please use this handy checklist to help you streamline the application process and present the most effective and clear description of your submission.
1. Don’t wait until the last minute to get started. Build in plenty of time to allow for Murphy’s Law!
2. Print out this checklist, unless you have a second monitor.
3. Assemble all the information you will need before you begin, by using the attached form to prepare your submission.
- Association name, contact details, ASAE Member ID to get member discount
- Category or categories selection for your entry
- Entry title
- Project overview— less than 250-word
- Project goals/objectives— less than 300-word
- Project strategy/tactics— less than 300-word
- Project success metrics/results achieved— less than 300-word
- Entry materials required for judging your category or categories
- ASAE Member ID- IMPORTANT: You must be logged as a member to get the member rate.
4. Before you begin, please note the maximum word count for responses for each section on the application. Any copy beyond the maximum number of words will not be stored or transmitted.
5. Draft, proof and SAVE your application response copy in a separate program such as Word and then cut and paste your copy into the online GCA application form. Do not use bullets. Again, remember Murphy’s Law.
6. Have your member number and/or member login and password handy. To ensure that you are charged the $150 MEMBER ENTRY RATE rather than the $300 NON-MEMBER RATE, you must login in with your member number or enter it on the online form before you pay for your entry application. Otherwise, you will be charged the non-member rate.
7. Remember, all entries, materials and payments must be RECEIVED at ASAE headquarters by 5:00pm EST on February 5, 2018. (Not postmarked)
- Complete a 2018 Gold Circle Award Online Entry Form.
- Pay the Gold Circle Award entry fee via credit card, check or money order.
- If you are paying by check, please enter the check number on the 2018 Gold Circle Award Electronic Entry Form.
- Please make sure you have requested a check from your finance department before filling out the Electronic Entry Form.
- Make sure you print a copy of your completed Electronic Entry Form and include it in the envelope with your check.
- If the category requires print samples for the entry, please also include a copy of your Online Entry Form with the print samples.
- Checks (which should include a copy of the Online Entry Form) and print samples (including a copy of the Online Entry Form) can be sent to the following address: